Urban Sprouts accepts enrollment applications throughout the year. See Admissions for more details.
- Child Care Enrollment Form: To be officially registered, a family must submit a completed enrollment application with the appropriate registration fee. Registration fees are nonrefundable.
Once accepted, families will need to complete the following:
- Child Medical Examination Report: Please ask your pediatrician to return this medical exam form with a vaccination record.
- Infant Feeding Preferences: Please complete for all children under 12 months of age.
- Specialized Instructions for Infants and Toddlers: Please complete for all children under 24 months of age. For current parents, update this information as needed until your child is on complete table food and to authorize sleep on a cot.
- Pickup Authorization: Authorize individuals not listed on enrollment application for pickup.
- CACFP Income Eligibility Form: Please complete if your child is receiving Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, formerly Food Stamp) or Temporary Assistance (formerly AFDC, now funded by TANF).
- Media Release Authorization: To authorize the taking of films, video, audio recordings, photographs, and slides to be taken of your child for use on the website or in print and email publications.
- Email Authorization: To authorize contact via email.
Each school's Parent Handbook and Disaster and Emergency Plans can be found below. Please read over each and sign and return the last page